I love Coffee, and the energy it provides, but as I try to live a healthier lifestyle, I find that green tea extract can do the exact same thing that coffee does, but in a healthier way! Normally, I take the Green Tea Pills that you can find at health food stores, but recently, I’ve been loving all the ways I can mix in Organic Green Tea Extract into my favorite foods or drinks!
Recently, I was given the opportunity to try out the Organic Matcha Culinary Grade Green Tea Powder from KissMe Organics! I was surprised at how much more energy I had using this powder, as opposed to the pills. I felt great and felt as though I was living healthier! I also recieved a 40 page recipe book with some amazing recipes to try using the green tea powder!
Here are some benefits you may not have know about Green Tea Extract:
- ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha
- CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body’s metabolism
- LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING: Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie
- 137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content.
- FREE MATCHA RECIPE GUIDE EBOOK WITH PURCHASE: 50+ Recipes All Yours – Emailed After Purchase.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.