This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Cascade. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Cascade Action has just gotten stronger! Recently, I was given the opportunity to try out the new Cascade Platinum Action Pacs and Rinse by hosting a party with some of my closest friends! The party, was this past Tuesday, October 28th, and a lot of fun and laughs were had! First, when the ladies walked in, I gave them a sheet that explained what this party would be about, learning about Cascade Platinum!
I was given a box of Brownies to cook in a dish and use Cascade Platinum on the dish later! Unfortunately, all the brownies were not consumed by party’s end, so I used a dished that was particularly dirty to demonstrate the powerfulness of Cascade Platinum Action Pacs! It’s like the grime melted off the dish! The girls were amazed!
I then told them about Cascade’s importance of giving family’s the cleanest dishes possible! I even told the gals about Cascade’s 5 top tips for Diswashing Success:
- You can Stack ‘Em High or Stack ‘Em Low – Just make sure bulky items don’t block the sprayer.
- Place tall Dishes and Pans in the Back of the Bottom Rack so they Don’t Block the Detergent Chamber.
- Check your Bottom – Place Glasses and other Fragile Items in the Top Rack.
- Keep Glasses looking great by setting them between tines on the rack, not over them! Wet Contact Points can cause spots!
- Threading Longer Utensils through coffee-mug handles can help keep them secure in the wash!
After implementing all I learned from Cascade, it was time to show the ladies how clean the dishes were! They were amazed, and so was I! Trust me, I have had many dishes that go through the dishwasher that I’ve had to wash again and again! It can be frustrating and you can begin to lose faith in dishwashing detergent! So, at the end of the party, the ladies were thrilled when I gave each of them a pack of Cascade Platinum Action Pacs and Rinse Aid, that were provided by Cascade!
The two parties I hosted were a lot of fun! I hope you enjoyed reading my adventure!